27th - 31st Oct, 2023
27th Oct, 2023 onwards
8th March ‘23
Time: 09 AM to 12 Noon
Inclusions: DJ | Lunch
Celebrate the spirit of Holi in the heart of Incredible India and make memories that will last a lifetime. Book your Holi celebration today for just ₹1000 (excluding GST).
For more information, call
Gandhisagar Floating Festival
Behold nature in its complete glory while floating over still waters that create ripples in your heart. Stay in a curated glamping resort which is far enough to escape from your routine and near enough to connect with the explorer in you.
Asia’s First Floating Festival
Surreal Experience At Gandhisagar Floating Festival
Gandhisagar Floating Festival is a five-day Floating Festival, which is Asia’s first Floating Festival, replete with live music performances on a floating stage, floating market, boat spa, boat safari, silent forest tour, and much more.
|pACKAGE tYPES||01 Night||02 Nights|
|Premium Tent Rates (INR) Pe Person on twin sharing basis)||₹5400||₹10,800|
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- 100% refund if cancelled before 30 days of scheduled arrival.
- 50% refund if cancelled more than or equal to 15 days prior to scheduled arrival but less than 30 days prior to scheduled arrival date.
- No refund, if cancelled less than 15 days prior to scheduled arrival
- Change in guest/guests names would be treated as Cancellation.
- In case Of any date change ₹2000/Per Tent + 18% GST will be charged. (Rate difference shall be levied)
- Rates are exclusive of applicable taxes.
- GST Shall be charged as per applicable.
- In case of triple occupancy, any person above 6 yrs. of age will be charged as an extra person (with mattress).
- Note: Organiser reserves all rights to make any changes without prior notice.