Terms and Conditions
1. All rates are exclusive of applicable taxes.
2. The package rates are inclusive of tickets to Shri Kashi Vishwanath Temple and optional tour for the second day as per the respective itinerary.
3. In case of any cancellation of flight/train or any mode of transportation, booking amount for the tents will not be refundable.
4. In case of late arrival at Gandhisagar – Floating Festival, guests will not be entitled for missed meals or other activities indicated in the itinerary.
5. The voucher issued in respect of the packages for Gandhisagar – Floating Festival is to be furnished compulsorily along with Government approved valid photo ID proof of each guest at the reception counter at the time of check-in; for foreign nationals, it is mandatory to furnish valid passport and visa. Pan card will not be accepted as a valid photo ID.
6. In case of early arrival at Gandhisagar – Floating Festival, guests can pay early check-in charges if the tents are available, and if the tents are not available then they have to wait until the check-in time as prescribed.
7. Please note that the cooling of air conditioning in the vehicles and common areas will be maintained as per the temperature comfortable to the majority of guests present.
8. Any amendments with respect to change in the check-in dates would attract Rs.3000 per tent amendment charge (GST at 12% shall be charged as extra). For any amendments/changes, kindly email us at booking@
9.Any incidental, personal and other expenses and cost of items which are not specified/mentioned in the inclusions are to be borne by the guests.
10. Management is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings of any guests. Everyone is requested to take care of their personal belongings/luggage. Carry valuables such as fragile items, money, jewellery, silverware, cameras, laptop, electronic items or photographic equipment, antiques, artifacts, work of art, precious metals and similar valuables at your own risk.
11. This is an indicative itinerary and is subject to change depending upon the circumstances or betterment of the product at the sole discretion of management.
12. All tents are strictly non-smoking areas as per the in-house rules.
13. Guests have to follow the house rules and applicable laws of the land.
14. Management reserves the right to cancel reservation without any prior notice in case of any central/state Government event/meetings/visits or any unwanted natural calamities. In such cases, alternative dates can be set or full refund will be given for the charge paid by guests to the management for accommodation/bookings at Gandhisagar – Floating Festival. The management is not liable to refund any transportation/travel expenses.
15. The management takes utmost precaution to prevent incidents such as fire, short circuits or any other mis-happenings which are beyond control. However, the management’s liability for loss of baggage due to fire, short circuit or any other mis-happening whatsoever is subject to a maximum amount of 30,000/- per tent. All guests can opt for adequate insurance coverage through their insurance company prior to travel to Gandhisagar – Floating Festival.
16. Visit to places mentioned in the itinerary is subject to change/cancel due to any unforeseen circumstances without prior notice.
17. Pets are not allowed inside Gandhisagar – Floating Festival.
18. Due to unavoidable circumstances because of COVID-19, if we need to shut down the property by government guidelines/rules, we would refund 100% of your accommodation charges of Gandhisagar – Floating Festival. We are not liable for any refund of transportation/travel expenses.
19. If any guest is detected with COVID-19 symptoms at the Gandhisagar – Floating Festival Entry Gate, we will amend the date of arrival as per availability on a complimentary basis. If there is a rate difference then the difference amount has to be paid by the guest. Our expert team will also assist the guest in the nearest hospital.
20. If any guest is detected with COVID-19 symptoms during his/her stay at Gandhisagar – Floating Festival, then we will transfer him/her to our in-house isolation centre and our in-house medical team will inspect the guests. If instructed for further isolation/hospitalization, then we will assist the guests to reach the nearest hospital.
21. The boat transfer shall be available only from 08:00 AM to 08:30 PM. This can be made as an exception in case of any emergency.
22. Any embarkation/disembarkation to the boat is complete responsibility of the guest.
23. Certain Adventure Sports Activities like paramotoring, All Terrain Vehicles (ATV), etc. are provided by various specialised operators appointed by us inside Gandhisagar – Floating Festival. Guests should understand and acknowledge the physical and mental risk involved with the activities. These adventure sports are inherently dangerous and represent extreme test of a person’s physical and mental condition. Activities involve risks which may include, without limitation, the potential for serious bodily injuries, sickness and diseases, permanent disability, paralysis and loss of life, loss of/or damage to equipment/property, accidents. The adventure sports operators may ask the guests to sign an indemnity in favour of the operator for doing such activities. Management assume no responsibility whatsoever for the activities and services provided by the operators. We are not responsible for the acts or omissions (including negligence) of those operators. We, in no way could be made responsible for any injuries or accidents to anybody doing these activities. The guests are required to understand the associated risks and competencies of the operators before undertaking these activities.
24.Services are provided by different operators at Gandhisagar – Floating Festival such as travel agents, rejuvenation center, travel desk, adventure sports, and the HAAT area. However, Gandhisagar – Floating Festival takes no responsibility for these services and activities provided by the above-mentioned operators.
25.Guests should arrive at the boarding point as per timings at least 15 min before the scheduled departure. If they failed to board the boat as per their scheduled departure or sightseeing timing, they have to arrange the transportation on their own. The timings of transfer to and fro from Shri Kashi Vishwanath Temple and the optional tour may vary according to the climatic conditions. The boat will depart at the pre-decided timings only.
26. Guests will be held responsible for any loss or damage to the property at Gandhisagar – Floating Festival caused by themselves, their friends, or any person for whom they are responsible. In such cases the primary guest will be liable to pay the cost decided by the management.
27.Date change will only be allowed once and prior 7 days of the check-in. The boking will be treated as a cancellation if date changes are requested less then 7 days of check-in and cancellation policy will be applied.
28.The boats used for transfers and sightseeing shall not be at sole disposal of guests.
29. Baggages are designed to protect its content. Utmost care is being taken by the management while handling baggage during travel at our luggage desk, in case of wear and tear such as, minor cuts, a broken wheel scratches/dents, the management shall have no liability for it.
30. Any dispute arising in above mentioned terms and conditions is subject to Ahmedabad jurisdiction only.
31. We are only facilitators for tickets and therefore the itinerary is purely dependent
on subject to availability of tickets to places.
32. Right to admission reserved by the management.